Access to and use of this site is provided by Child Helpline Cambodia subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this website acts as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, ambulance which take effect on the date of your first use of the website.
- Child Helpline Cambodia reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- No part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders.
- Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
- Links to third party websites are provided for your convenience only. If you use these links you leave the Child Helpline Cambodia website. Child Helpline Cambodia has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability.
- The existence of a link from any organization’s site to the Child Helpline Cambodia website does not imply that Child Helpline Cambodia approves the activities or views of that organization.
- Child Helpline Cambodia’s logo is owned by Child Helpline Cambodia.
- The names, images and logos identifying Child Helpline Cambodia or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of Child Helpline Cambodia and/or third parties as appropriate.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass, cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- Child Helpline Cambodia does not guarantee that the functions contained in the material included in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this website must be terminated immediately.
Special thanks to ChildLine UK for allowing us to use and adapt information from their website for this particular page.